*Currently all of our spots our spoken for and we’re not able to work with new clients at this time. Please check back and this page will be updated if spaces become available!
Looking for help with the post-production tasks associated with your podcast? See below for some of the services we provide, and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you need! If you’re thinking of starting a new show, we also partner with a podcast coach that will work with you one-on-one on all aspects of your launch from start-to-finish (concept stage, intro/outro/cover art creation, recording help, launch strategies and more)!
ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE ($497 USD/month, based on 4 shows, or $124.25 USD per episode *subject to availability)
- Full-time, dedicated team working exclusively with a select number of clients (full ongoing support provided, with one point of contact)!
- Dropbox set up for easy file sharing
- Full editing of audio, in real time (adjusting volume levels for host/guest, removing noise distortions, clicks/hisses/pauses/fillers/repeated words/long pauses and profanity, if required).
- Mixing of intro, outros, transition sounds, sponsorships etc. (no limit for amount of files to be mixed)
- Convert file to MP3, and resize to save storage space
- Add the ID3 tag for branding purposes
- Uploading of file to hosting site (i.e. Libsyn)
- Provide customized show notes (with bio, major points, quotes, interview links & whatever you require)! Show notes emailed to you in Word format or entered to site (see below)
- Final entry of podcast episode to website player, with notes and featured image added to your website
- Creation of a promotional image for each episode, for you and your guest to share on your networks! Includes creation of template and naming of each episode, if required.
- Exposure on our website
Don’t need everything listed below? Our packages are customizable and we can provide you with a quote based on your needs. Our customized packages start at $397/month (USD), based on 4 shows, or $99.25 USD per episode.