Our mission is simple: to take all of the podcasting tasks off your shoulders, so podcasting can finally be fun!
My name is Matt Mawhinney and I started PodAssist in 2015 when I left my corporate job to help my brother produce his daily podcast. I knew other podcasters who loved hosting their podcast, connecting with new people around the world and getting their message out to their audience. BUT …
They hated doing everything else it took to produce a podcast!
- They didn’t want to learn the ins and outs of editing software and other programs like ID3 taggers…
- Having to re-listen to the episode to edit took additional hours from their week (time that could have been spent building a personal brand)!
- Messing with graphics programs to create customized images for each episode to share with their network (one of our awesome editors Amie has an extensive graphics design background – we’ll look after that)!
- They want sound clips pulled from an episode to give their audience a preview of upcoming episode, but don’t want to go through the whole file to pull them…
- Uploading the file to a host site, setting it for release and inputting everything into a website, including our show notes – we’ll do that for you!
The problem? Finding an AFFORDABLE and RELIABLE way to get these things done for you. Most podcasters want relief but they don’t want to spend a fortune getting it, and they want to feel assured knowing who is actually working on their file and that it is going to air when it’s supposed to. We’re a small team, but with over 3,000 episodes now under our belts, we know the importance of a deadline – and doing what we say we’re going to do!
YOU’VE FOUND YOUR SOLUTION!
We offer affordable “done for you” podcasting services to take care of your needs – regardless of what they are! Click here to view the post-production services that we provide, and send an email to email@example.com to let us know what you need (and who you heard about us from)!
*Currently all of our spots are spoken for and we’re not able to work with new clients at this time. Please check back and this page will be updated if spaces become available!