Our mission is simple: to take as many of the podcasting tasks off your shoulders, so that podcasting can finally be fun for you (like it’s suppose to be)!
Hi, my name is Matt Mawhinney and I started PodAssist in June 2015 when I left my corporate job to help my brother produce his daily podcast. I knew other podcasters who loved hosting their podcast, connecting with new people around the world and getting their message out to their audience. BUT …
They hated doing everything else it took to produce a podcast!
- They didn’t want to learn the ins and outs of editing software (DAW) and things like ID3 tagging software…
- Having to re-listen to the episode to edit took additional hours from their week (time that could have been spent building a personal brand)!
- They want sound clips pulled from an episode to give their audience a preview of upcoming episode, but don’t want to go through the whole file to find and pull those key quotes…
- Need show notes? Not sure what to use as an official title? We’re listening and will provide you with the copy and title suggestions that would make the most impact!
- Uploading the file to a host site and setting it all up for release when you want it to go out – we’ll do that for you!
The problem? Finding an AFFORDABLE and RELIABLE way to get these things done for you. Most podcasters want relief but they don’t want to spend a fortune getting it, and they want to feel assured knowing who is actually working on their file and that it is going to air when it’s supposed to. We’re a small (but mighty!) team of 3, but with about 5,000 completed and published episodes now under our belts, we know the importance of a deadline – and doing what we say we’re going to do! We don’t outsource any of our work to third-party editors, and you’ll have one point of contact that ensures your complete satisfaction.
YOU’VE FOUND YOUR SOLUTION!
We offer affordable “done for you” podcasting services to take care of your needs – regardless of what they are! Click here to view the post-production services that we provide, and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you need (and who you heard about us from)!